Remember Mollie Bell Clements Lee? She and her husband, Bill Lee, ordered their home from the Sears Catalog about 1917 (see Ray City’s Mail Order House). Mollie Bell Clements and William David “Bill” Lee were married on Wednesday, February 22, 1905. Presented here, the wedding announcement that appeared in The Valdosta Times.
The bride was a daughter of Martha J. Baskin and David Clements. The groom was a son of Moses C. Lee and Amanda Clements.
The Valdosta Times
Saturday, February 25, 1905
A Wedding Near Ray’s Mill.
The home of Mrs. Martha Clements, near Ray’s Mill, was the scene of a very pretty wedding Wednesday afternoon, the contracting parties being Miss Mollie Clements and Mr. William David Lee, of Milltown. The ceremony was performed by Rev. L. R. Christie and was witnessed by a large number of friends of the contracting parties. The bride is a very popular as well as pretty young woman, and is a daughter of the late David Clements. The groom is a prominent merchant and naval stores operator at Milltown.
The couple received many handsome presents and are receiving many congratulations and good wishes from their host of friends.
- Ray City’s Mail Order House
- Moses Lee ~ Exemplary Farmer
- Watson Grade News Feb 12, 1904
- Watson Grade News, January 22, 1904
- Mollie Idelle Lee
- Obituary of Ruth Lee Sherman
- Mary Lee, G.S.W.C. Graduate
- Vivian Lee ~ Graduate of Norman Institute
- Mary & Saunto Sollami Buried at Beaver Dam Cemetery
- Georgia Normal College and Business Institute