Harriet “Hattie” Swindle Moore was First Lady of Ray City, GA from 1942-1944, during her husband’s term of office as Mayor.
Born on the day after Christmas, December 26, 1871, Harriet Swindle was a daughter of James Henry Swindle and Nancy Jane Parker.
- James Swindle ~ Wiregrass Pioneer
- Aaron Anderson Knight (1857 – 1925)
- Perry Swindle and the Twin Lakes Field Trip
- George Emory Swindle Sought Cure at Buffalo Lithia Springs, VA
- Death of Catherine Ardella Swindle, May 11, 1882
- James Lacy Moore ~ Mayor of Ray City, GA 1942-1944
- Ray City, GA Home of James Lacy Moore
- Ferris Moore ~ Ray City Iceman
- 1929 Merchants Support Ray City News